If your website is hacked or Your hosting is expired and you lost your website and precious content and you don’t have any backup of your website. Dont’worrey we have good news for you we have a solution to recover your deleted website. The Wayback machine is known as the internet archive, Which takes snapshots of many websites across the internet. And also it has the backup of your website with all the required front-end files (HTML, CSS, JS, Images, PDF, and other front-end files).
How to view the site in Wayback Machine?
You can view your website on the Wayback machine, Follow the below steps to find your website in the web archive.
- Step 1. In the first step visit the website Wayback Machine at https://archive.org/web/
- Step 2. Enter your website URL in the search field and click the Browsing History button, then it will show the many times your website will be saved on the Wayback.
- Step 3. Here you can see the timeline and calendar. In which click the year to view your site which is archived for a particular period of time.
- Step 4. This is the last step to view your website for that you have to choose the date, then it will redirect you to the site to view any available content on that date. Also, you have to keep this in your mind before checking the site, sometime it will not show your exact website, it depends on what was archived at the time. We recommend you check all the dates and years to get all of your content.
How to restore your website from the Wayback machine?
If you find your website from a Wayback machine (web archive) then the next step is to download your website. And for that follow the below steps.
- Step 1. In the first step visit the website Wayback Machine Download at https://waybackmachinedownload.net/
- Step 2. You will find the order form and enter your website URL in the URL field
- Step 3. There are two types, Wayback to HTML and Wayback to WordPress Choose the type of your website to download (You can also add multiple websites at a time. Click the add more website button) and hit the Pay Now button.
- Step 4. Now you will be redirected to the checkout page this is the last where you will make payment to create the order.
How to track my order on Wayback Machine Download?
When you create your order you will receive an email with your order detail. You can find your order number by email.
Then visit the track order page and type your order number in the search field and hit the track button. You will see your order status.
How Do I Install the Site?
To install the site just unzip the files and upload them to your web host. Go to your site in your browser and the site should display immediately once all files are uploaded. If your ordered WordPress integration then you will be shown the WordPress installation process that you will need to go through. You will need to create the database and username and password in Cpanel first as a standard WordPress installation does.
Now you may get some idea about searching and recovering the hacked or lost sites in Wayback Machine.
Wayback Machine Downloader